At Princeton Village, we offer levels of care to ensure that residents receive individualized assistance. Our Resident Care Director and Memory Care Director, licensed nurses, determine the appropriate level of care for each resident by completing an assessment of each resident’s individual abilities and needs. These assessments are reviewed quarterly or as a resident’s condition changes so that a resident’s need and staff assistance are always aligned.
At our Assisted Living Community, seniors get to embrace life in every way. Our social calendar is filled with many options, including Wii games, daily exercise, board games, entertainers, lunch outings, shopping trips, and many other programs to stimulate minds, strengthen bodies, and invigorate spirits. Our back yard and patio give our residents the opportunity to exercise on our walking path, plant flowers or a garden, or just socialize with friends and family. Our residents enjoy the freedom to do as much or as little as they please.
All residents receive Princeton Village Living services & amenities:
- All utilities except telephone
- Emergency call system with 24-hour response
- Three nutritious meals served restaurant style
- Stimulating activities, social events, and outings
- Scheduled medical and shopping transportation
- Weekly housekeeping services, laundering of bed and bath linens
- Routine and preventative maintenance of apartment, common areas, and grounds
- Around the clock trained, professional staff
- Access to Princetons’s Wellness Program supervised by a license nurse
Within each care level, we customize care to help each resident maintain his or her highest level of independence and ability. Because each resident has different needs, the following descriptions provide general guidelines.
Princeton Living Plus
Residents who require medication management
Princeton Supportive Living
Designed for those who need minimal to moderate assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing and grooming.
Princeton Enhanced Living
Designed for those who need moderate to full assistance with many activities of daily living, as well as limited assistance with reminders and social support.
Princeton Comprehensive Living
Designed for those who need full assistance with most activities of daily living and greater assistance with reminders or social support but not the structured environment of Memory Care. Includes continence management.
Princeton Comprehensive Plus
Designed for those who require maximum care with all activities of daily living, including dining room and activity escorts.
* All-inclusive rates are also available. Please call for more information.
Extended Congregate Care
At Princeton Village, we offer more nursing care than a standard licensed facility can provide. It’s called Extended Congregate Care of ECC. Under this designation, our nurses can provide services such as oxygen care, application of compression stockings, catheter and colostomy care, and wound care. There is an additional fee to provide these nursing services.
Because of our Extended Congregate Care license, Princeton Village of Largo is proud to offer our residents the ability to age in place by making available additional services otherwise unable to be received in a standard assisted living setting. By having the Princeton Village staff provide the services listed below, we are able to prolong or prevent the need for long-term care services in a nursing home. Our goal at Princeton Village of Largo is to enable our residents to remain in their home and age in place with dignity.
Extended Congregate Care Services include the following services:
- Administration and regulation of portable oxygen
- Management of special diets, including thickened liquids, monitoring nutrition, and observing the resident’s food and fluid intake and output, as ordered by a physician
- Assistance with care of a gastric feeding tube
- Catheter, colostomy, ileostomy care and maintenance including the changing of bags and care of the stomas and surrounding skin
- Replacement of an established self-maintained indwelling urinary catheter or performance of an intermittent urinary catheterization
- Assistance with, application and care of, and monitoring the application of anti-embolism stockings or hosiery (TED hose)
- Care of casts, braces, and splints
- Administration of medications and treatments, including injections and skin care involving prescription creams
Additional Options and Fees:
- Second-related resident
- Respite Care
- Diabetic management
- Special nutritional needs
- Non-house pharmacy
- Additional housekeeping services
- Pet fee
- Scooter fee
- Personal Emergency Transmitter