For residents who need specialized care in coping with Alzheimer’s and other memory disorders, we provide memory care support 24 hours per day.
Memory Care accommodations are as beautiful as the rest of Princeton Village with a higher level of staffing. Memory Care has its own Activity Director to provide individualized programs for each resident’s unique needs.
Our staff understands the importance of individual preferences in daily life. They are specially trained in dementia care to understand the progression of memory disorders. Above all, they are exceptionally caring people who bring compassions, companionship and mental stimulations to our residents.
Memory Care includes all regular amenities and services plus:
- Individualized plan of care for each resident
- Caring staff trained in dementia care
- Medication supervision provided by a licensed nurse
- Structured guidance and activities program integrating daily tasks of living and engaging residents at all levels
- Custom-designed neighborhood with dining, living, and activities areas
- Secured and monitored entries and exits
- Screened porch
- Ongoing staff training